Columbus Social Security Office
The Columbus Social Security office located at 2535 Arnold Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Columbus SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Columbus Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Columbus Social Security phone number?
- What are the Columbus Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Columbus SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Columbus SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Columbus office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Columbus Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Columbus office?
Columbus, IN SSA Office Address
Columbus, IN 47203
Columbus IN SSA Office Phone Number
Columbus IN SSA Office Website
Columbus IN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Columbus Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM