Indianapolis Social Security Office
The Indianapolis Social Security office located at 5515 North Post Road offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Indianapolis SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Indianapolis Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Indianapolis Social Security phone number?
- What are the Indianapolis Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Indianapolis SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Indianapolis SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Indianapolis office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Indianapolis Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Indianapolis office?
Indianapolis, IN SSA Office Address
Indianapolis, IN 46216
Indianapolis IN SSA Office Phone Number
Office Phone: (800) 772-1213
Indianapolis IN SSA Office Website
Indianapolis IN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Indianapolis Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM