Richmond Social Security Office
The Richmond Social Security office located at 500 North A Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Richmond SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Richmond Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Richmond Social Security phone number?
- What are the Richmond Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Richmond SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Richmond SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Richmond office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Richmond Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Richmond office?
Richmond, IN SSA Office Address
Richmond, IN 47374
Richmond IN SSA Office Phone Number
Richmond IN SSA Office Website
Richmond IN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Richmond Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM