Spencer Social Security Office
The Spencer Social Security office located at 1610 12th Ave Sw offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Spencer SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Spencer Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Spencer Social Security phone number?
- What are the Spencer Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Spencer SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Spencer SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Spencer office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Spencer Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Spencer office?
Spencer, IA SSA Office Address
Spencer, IA 51301
Spencer IA SSA Office Phone Number
Spencer IA SSA Office Website
Spencer IA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Spencer Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM