Lansing Social Security Office
The Lansing Social Security office located at 5210 Perry Robinson offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Lansing SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Lansing Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Lansing Social Security phone number?
- What are the Lansing Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Lansing SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Lansing SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Lansing office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Lansing Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Lansing office?
Lansing, MI SSA Office Address
Lansing, MI 48911
Lansing MI SSA Office Phone Number
Lansing MI SSA Office Website
Lansing MI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Lansing Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM