Marietta Social Security Office
The Marietta Social Security office located at 1301 Greene Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Marietta SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Marietta Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Marietta Social Security phone number?
- What are the Marietta Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Marietta SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Marietta SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Marietta office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Marietta Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Marietta office?
Marietta, OH SSA Office Address
Marietta, OH 45750
Marietta OH SSA Office Phone Number
Marietta OH SSA Office Website
Marietta OH Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Marietta Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM