Pawtucket Social Security Office
The Pawtucket Social Security office located at 4 Pleasant St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Pawtucket SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Pawtucket Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Pawtucket Social Security phone number?
- What are the Pawtucket Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Pawtucket SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Pawtucket SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Pawtucket office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Pawtucket Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Pawtucket office?
Pawtucket, RI SSA Office Address
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Pawtucket RI SSA Office Phone Number
Office Phone: (866) 931-7079
Pawtucket RI SSA Office Website
Pawtucket RI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Pawtucket Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM