New York Social Security Office
The New York Social Security office located at 4th Floor offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local New York SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the New York Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the New York Social Security phone number?
- What are the New York Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the New York SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the New York SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the New York office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the New York Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the New York office?
New York, NY SSA Office Address
New York, NY 10027
New York NY SSA Office Phone Number
New York NY SSA Office Website
New York NY Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the New York Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM