Dayton Social Security Office
The Dayton Social Security office located at 200 W 2nd Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Dayton SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Dayton Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Dayton Social Security phone number?
- What are the Dayton Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Dayton SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Dayton SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Dayton office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Dayton Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Dayton office?
Dayton, OH SSA Office Address
Dayton, OH 45402
Dayton OH SSA Office Phone Number
Dayton OH SSA Office Website
Dayton OH Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Dayton Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM