Williamsport Social Security Office
The Williamsport Social Security office located at 240 West 3rd St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Williamsport SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Williamsport Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Williamsport Social Security phone number?
- What are the Williamsport Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Williamsport SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Williamsport SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Williamsport office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Williamsport Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Williamsport office?
Williamsport, PA SSA Office Address
Williamsport, PA 17701
Williamsport PA SSA Office Phone Number
Williamsport PA SSA Office Website
Williamsport PA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Williamsport Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM