Chester Social Security Office
The Chester Social Security office located at 807 Crosby Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Chester SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Chester Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Chester Social Security phone number?
- What are the Chester Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Chester SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Chester SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Chester office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Chester Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Chester office?
Chester, PA SSA Office Address
Chester, PA 19013
Chester PA SSA Office Phone Number
Chester PA SSA Office Website
Chester PA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Chester Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM