Greenfield Social Security Office
The Greenfield Social Security office located at 8455 W Layton Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Greenfield SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Greenfield Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Greenfield Social Security phone number?
- What are the Greenfield Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Greenfield SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Greenfield SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Greenfield office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Greenfield Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Greenfield office?
Greenfield, WI SSA Office Address
Greenfield, WI 53228
Greenfield WI SSA Office Phone Number
Greenfield WI SSA Office Website
Greenfield WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Greenfield Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM